Deontay Wilder has revealed his frustration after the news that his trilogy fight with Tyson Fury will likely be knocked back until October.
Fury and a number of his team in Las Vegas have tested positive for Covid-19 meaning the July 24 showdown at the T-Mobile Arena, near The Strip will be postponed.
Wilder reacted by telling his co-manager Shelly Finkel (who relayed the quote to Lance Pugmire): "Again now, he did wrong and I'm the one being penalised."
Wilder's co-manager Shelly Finkel has also pointed an accusing finger at the Wilder camp, over their Covid-19 vaccinations.
"All we want is to reschedule and get him in the ring," he added.
"We tell all our fighters - you guys are fighting for big money, and promoters are laying out big money," Arum said.
"Get yourself vaccinated, so you don't (contract) the Covid. Now, you take the two fighters here. Fury is totally vaccinated. And I talked with (co-manager) Shelly Finkel a little while ago, and he said that Wilder's been fully vaccinated. And their corners have been vaccinated. That's taking responsibility."
Boxing journalist Dan Rafael has reported that Fury got the first dose, but not the second.
While Rafael also claimed "sources said Fury came down with symptoms and tested positive".
The World Boxing News reporter also reported three others in Fury's camp tested positive.
Rafael referring to a source, said: "Fury assistant trainer and former middleweight world titlist Andy Lee, unbeaten featherweight and close Fury friend Issac Lowe, who was due to box on the undercard, and former heavyweight titlist Joseph Parker."
Parker's manager David Higgins has since told Sky Sports: "Joseph does not have Covid."
Finkel expanded on his thoughts by telling The Athletic: "They didn't do what they said they had and what they should have done as professional athletes.
"There's so much money, prestige and things riding on this, and we all have a job to do to make sure it happens on time."
The "Gypsy King" had originally agreed to fight Anthony Joshua on August 14 for all of the titles only for an arbitration court ruling to get in the way.
Wilder demanded a $20million side fee to move aside but Team Fury refused to pay the American and instead opted to face Wilder for a third time.
Whyte ready to step in
Dillian Whyte is ready to jump in and replace Fury, according to Eddie Hearn.
However, due to a court ruling in Wilder's favour to take on Fury for a third time this summer, a fight between Whyte and Wilder is impossible due to legal reasons.
Either way, Whyte is not the biggest fan of the "Bronze Bomber" and has previously labelled him an 'idiot' for firing Mark Breland.
Meanwhile, WBC president Mauricio Suliaman has clarified that there is no current mandatory set for the winner of Fury vs Wilder 3.
There had been claims Whyte was in line for a shot at the winner.
Sulaiman told Boxing Social : "At this moment there is no mandatory contender in the division."