The Saudi-backed LIV Series now boasts 19 players after Patrick Reed joined the roster on Saturday afternoon.
The opening event of the series started on Thursday at Centurion Club, and immediately after play started, the PGA Tour confirmed that all 17 contestants had been suspended from their events.
The PGA had already threatened to take action on any players who decided to partake in the series, and Tour commissioner Jay Monahan says the "same fate holds true" for others that make the move.
Reed joins Bryson DeChambeau as the latest duo to make the move, and the 31-year-old American expressed his delight at being part of the LIV Series.
"I'm super excited," Reed said. "Just the thought of being able to be part of an evolution and a change in golf for the better is unbelievable.
"It's refreshing to see team golf and takes you back to college golf and the Ryder Cup.
"I've been talking to some of the guys after the first and second rounds and they told me how well the tournament is run and the turnout with the fans, the energy and excitement. Portland can't get here fast enough."
LIV has been criticised for it's links to Saudi Arabia and the resulting human rights issues that comes with that relationship.
But the series roster continues to grow, and LIV CEO Greg Norman is excited to see his project coming together.
"The growing roster of LIV Golf players gets even stronger today with a player of Patrick Reed's calibre," said Norman.
"He has a proven track record as one of the most consistent competitors in pro golf and adds yet another big presence at our tournaments.
"He's a major champion who has had a significant impact playing international team competitions, and he'll bring another impressive dynamic to our team-based format at LIV Golf."