The venue they are set to fight in has an attendance of 35,000 and was built last year.
According to their official website, it is 'the world's largest freestanding dome'. Since last year, it is held music events as well as WWE's Elimination Chamber.
While there has been no confirmation about the date, Planet Sport has been told that as it stands, it will not be pushed to mid-August.
Eddie Hearn revealed he was contemplating the decision in order to have enough time to promote the rematch.
However, according to Usyk's promoter Alex Krassyuk, it is all 'internet rumours' and a push back from July 23 has 'never been discussed'.
The southpaw outpointed Joshua and in doing so, unified a second division following his dominance at cruiserweight.
Joshua - who is set to appoint Robert Garcia as his new head trainer - has been backed to avenge a second defeat, the first being against Andy Ruiz Jr in 2019.
Johnny Nelson told Planet Sport: "I think it's a hard fight, I think it's a harder rematch for AJ than the Ruiz rematch was. It's not an impossible task or ask. I think AJ has all the beatings of Usyk," Nelson told Planet Sport.
"I've seen Usyk from the early days, seven fights in as a pro and I said this young man is the heir apparent.
"The problem is, once everyone knows who you are and what you can do then they can plot a plan for you. And now with AJ, he just has to change tactics, change )the) style, change intentions on what he wants to do and how he's gonna approach the fight.
"So, I don't know what tactics he'll choose, but what I'm saying is that it's not an impossible task for AJ, but it's a tough one."